eBridge Business Solutions, LLC
Title: Executive and Sales Support
Department: Sales and Marketing
eBridge is offering a full-time position in the Louisville area. The main responsibilities will be supporting the Sales Team, acting as a liaison between Sales and Operations, and assisting the President with day to day activities. If you enjoy talking to people and helping grow a company, this is for you!
Job Skills and Requirements
- Supporting Sales Team in communicating message and managing sales campaigns
- Managing social media profiles, our website and improving search engine performance
- Revising marketing materials such as blog posts, newsletters, auction updates, sales pieces etc.
- Supporting Operations Team through company CRM (Sugar) / Administrator privileges
- Talking to current clients about previous experiences and additional new auction opportunities
- Assisting in reporting surveys to further the understanding of clients, prospects and market forces
- Weekly participation in sales & operations meeting and possible client trainings / trade shows
- Creating and maintaining client dashboards
- Market research on Reverse Auction opportunities
- Other duties or projects as assigned
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented, reliable and have strong initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills / Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to prioritize, plan and multi-task in a time sensitive environment
- Ideal candidate should be independent thinker coupled with a marketing or sales background
eBridge sales professionals will have the following character traits:
- Integrity: possesses strong character in all internal & external relationships
- Honesty: transparent in dealings with other team members, prospects, & clients
- Persuasiveness: ability to work past roadblocks to achieve results
- Leadership: proven track record of effective sales skills in a new business development role
- Initiative: recognizes opportunities and takes action without being asked
- Diligence: energized by being diligent in meeting deadlines and completing tasks on time
Please forward resume and expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About eBridge: eBridge is an industry leader in providing fully managed purchasing solutions with a web-based reverse auction platform to both the public and private sectors. Significant cost reductions and procurement efficiencies have allowed eBridge's clients to save millions of taxpayer, corporate and investor dollars, ultimately producing a positive effect on compressed budgets at no direct cost to our buyers. We work with over 230 clients in 34 states and are proud to be the Reverse Auction Provider for the state of South Carolina, Commonwealth of Kentucky, and one of the awarded contractors for the state of New York.